The following rules apply to all contests, both on and off-air on all Seven Mountains Media radio
stations, hereafter referred to as “STATION,” unless otherwise described in specific contest rules for a
1. Contests and Sweepstakes are open only to legal U.S. residents age 18 years or older at the time of
entry. In the event that a prize is won by a contestant who is under 18 years of age, the parent or legal
guardian must give verbal consent to publicize or broadcast the winner’s name, character, likeness or
voice and will be required to sign the release.
2. Only one winner or qualifier per family or household will be allowed every 30 days.
3. All prizes must be claimed within 30 days of winning, unless or before the prize expires. STATION
will not notify winners of the time remaining on their prize. All unclaimed prizes will be forfeited.
STATION is at liberty to give away any unclaimed prize at the end of the 30 day grace period.
4. Winners must sign a release and may be required to present a valid government-issued photo ID prior
to receiving their prize.
5. Prizes may be mailed at the discretion of STATION. STATION is not responsible for the failure or
tardiness of prizes delivered via US Postal Service.
6. In certain “unique situations,” a designated representative will be allowed to accept a prize for the
winner. Written authorization from the winner including representative’s name, ID and a photocopy of
the winner’s ID is required. STATION will qualify what constitutes a “unique situation”.
7. Tickets won and/or provided by STATION have no monetary value and are legally not available for
resale. Winners are expressly prohibited from reselling tickets won from STATION. Anyone caught in
violation of this rule may be subject to local/state laws regarding ticket scalping and barred from
winning any future prizes on all Seven Mountains Media radio stations.
8. Prizes are non-transferable and void where prohibited by law. No cash substitution of prizes allowed.
9. STATION may substitute another prize of equal value, in the event of non-availability of an announced
10. In the event that a winner chooses not to accept a prize, he or she forfeits all claim to that prize.
STATION then has the right, at its discretion, to award that prize to a contest runner-up.
11. STATION is not responsible for defective prizes.
12. Winners understand and agree that they are responsible for any and all taxes incurred on prizes
13. No purchase necessary for participation. Odds of winning will depend on the number of qualified
14. In the case of a dispute over telephone lines, the decision of STATION is final.
15. Any tie will be broken by random drawing from among the tied, qualified entries. The drawing will be
conducted by STATION and the results of the drawing are final.
16. All contest entries become the property of STATION. Furthermore, STATION may withhold any
contest materials crucial to the completion of the contest.
17. All contestants acknowledge, as a condition of entry, that STATION has a right to publicize, or
broadcast the winner’s name, character, likeness, voice or all matters incidental herein.
18. Employees of Seven Mountains Media, its advertising agencies, their affiliates, representatives, and
their families or households are ineligible to enter/win a contest.
19. STATION, its agencies, affiliates, sponsors or representatives absolve themselves of any liability,
financial or otherwise, resulting from any on or off-air contests staged by STATION .
20. Basic contest rules and addenda are available for review during regular business hours at the
21. The decision of STATION is final.
22. Additions or deletions to these rules may be made at the discretion of STATION, and may be
enacted at any time.